Pages

Monday, November 8, 2010

Zombies, anyone?

What mom can't relate to feeling like a zombie some days? This was a facebook post (from a mom) and I can relate. I put my own perspective on this illustration by adding two little jumping silly bean kids, so alive and raring to go in the morning. My mom-zombie (mombie, perhaps?) feeling was driven home more clearly by the recent time change.

Speaking of zombies... I am becoming obsessed. The new series The Walking Dead on AMC is my new Sunday night indulgence, now that Mad Men is over for another season. Have you seen it? Do you love it?? If you're joining my obsession, there is a great essay on this series and comparative zombie analysis on Cinesnark's blog. Enough with the vampires already, let's talk about zombies!


Watercolour and Ink... and sleep deprivation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...